Tuesday, April 29
I finally see Xinyi in bus :DDD
Woohoo, Im soo happy that I saw her . lol
Anyway , today's the start of exam,
and it'll end on next Thursday .
English paper was alright today .
I think I really did my best.
Although I still did sleep during papers.
Chinese paper tmr and I hope it's easy :D
Lunched with pepo at Prata hse and bused to amk hub.
I thought I was going to watch a movie but yet , I was wrong . Boo ):
Nvm, Im still going to catch that movie on Thursday when everyone's studying hard for SS :/
5:06 PM
SHIRLY WXN; Extane ♥
Nineteen and Divorced (:
Just call me Shirly/Shir will do (:
Lastly, I love my current life much better now(:
Loves ♥
Exits ♥
Andre
Berlicial
Esther Lee
Esther Neo
Kcarol
Mandy
Meisian
Rainie
Victoria
Xinyi
Tagboard ♥